Date:      Mon, 4 Oct 1999 18:38:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        chad@DCFinc.com
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New CVSup mirror sites

In article <199910031336.GAA10018@freeway.dcfinc.com>,
Chad R. Larson <chad@DCFinc.com> wrote:

> John, do you have usage statistics broken out for each server?

I don't, but I wish I did.  It would be an interesting project for
somebody to write tools that could analyze the cvsupd log files to get
information like that.  Wolfram Schneider's "cvsup2httplog" script
in the contrib area of the CVSup source distribution might be a good
start toward that.  Unfortunately I don't have time to work on it.

John
  "No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up."        -- Nora Ephron