Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 95 15:13 MSZ
From:      me@tartufo.pcs.dec.com (Michael Elbel)
To:        chuckr@eng.umd.edu
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, asami@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xemacs

In pcs.freebsd.ports you write:

>new version of xemacs is out, version 19.13.  I got it, and checked it
>out versus the existing xemacs port for version 19.12.  The existing

[...]

>The new xemacs version fetches from the same place, BTW.  I dunno if the
>new version is on cdrom.com, but cs.uiuc.edu still is a good address.

I made the new version as soon as I read the announcement :-) I've been
running it for a while now, haven't found any problems so far.

Satoshi, could you please commit the files that changed in the port?
They're in ~me/xemacs-19.13.port.tgz on freefall.

Please, also put patches/patch-ac in the Attic, as it isn't necessary
anymore, like Chuck noticed.

Thanks ahead,

Michael
--