Date:      Thu, 9 Dec 2004 03:39:13 -0600
From:      "David" <djkvist@cox.net>
To:        <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD 4.10 + BIND 8.3.7 + webmin 1.70

Hello,
I recently applied your "chrootjail / sandbox" for my DNS server as per =
your document  =
http://docs.mandragor.org/files/Operating_systems/BSDs/FreeBSD_Handbook/d=
ns.html .

I currently having issues when it comes to using Webmin and your method =
for locking down BIND. =20

First, it was tricky trying to get webmin to even notice that named was =
running but I solved that. My issue is getting it apply changes to =
named.conf file.

Also, can you explain what the named.localhost file is?

If you know of any guides for get webmin to run clean with your =
particular method of "jailing" BIND can you please forward me the links.

Thnx

David