Date:      Sun, 11 Jan 1998 11:58:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        alchemy@inconnect.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: International ispell

 * Yes, I've done it before.  However, you do have to supply a command
 * switch to specify a language.  I.e.: ispell -d deutsch filename.
 * Ispell will only work with one language at a time, but it's still nice
 * to have multiple language support. :-)
 *
 * > I think the better thing to do is to have ispell install different
 * > binaries that use different names.  (Or install one binary with
 * > symlinks for different names, and have it check argv[0] to pick the
 * > appropriate dictionary.)
 *
 * That's a good idea, but it renders it incompatible with programs like
 * XEmacs, which only know how to run the "ispell" bin.  Your second
 * suggestion might work, though.

That sounds good.  Go for it!

Satoshi