Date:      Sat, 16 Dec 2000 10:20:02 +0100
From:      Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.demon.nl>
To:        Glendon Gross <gross@clones.com>
Cc:        Nader Turki <nturki@adelphia.net>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sorry! Unable to transfer

On Fri, Dec 15, 2000 at 06:40:38PM -0800, Glendon Gross wrote:

I guess the PC98 servers are not on the first cdrom but on one of the other
3. PC98 is only used to drive some Japanese standard for PCs so just don't
bother I'd say.

W/

> I got the same errors.
>
> On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Nader Turki wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> > I just got the FreeBSD 4.2-R ISO for the 2nd time from
> > ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/ISO-IMAGES/4.2-install.iso
> >
> > While installing the XFree86 Distribution I get few errors that says:
> >
> > Unable to transfer the PC98-Servers/X9480 distribution from acd0c.
> > Do you want to try to retrive again?
> > Yes No
> >
> > I get the same message with thr following:
> > PC98-Servers/X9EGC
> > PC98-Servers/X9GAq
> > PC98-Servers/X9GAN
> > PC98-Servers/X9LPIw
> > PC98-Servers/X9MGA
> > PC98-Servers/X9NKV
> > PC98-Servers/X9NS3
> > PC98-Servers/X9SPW
> > PC98-Servers/X9SVG
> > PC98-Servers/X9TGU
> > PC98-Servers/X9WEP
> > PC98-Servers/X9WS
> > PC98-Servers/X9WSN
> >
> > and:
> >
> > Xlk98
> > X9set
> >
> > I just installed FreeBSD 4.1.1-R and didn't get those errors. I'm sure
> > it's not from my CDROM.
> > I mean is that somethin' normal? should i just ignore those files?
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > -Nader

---end of quoted text---

--
Wilko Bulte  	 					Arnhem, the Netherlands
wilko@freebsd.org  	http://www.freebsd.org 		http://www.nlfug.nl