Date:      Sun, 15 Mar 1998 08:38:57 -0000 (GMT)
From:      Conrad Sabatier <conrads@neosoft.com>
To:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Yet another long overdue item

On 12-Mar-98 Conrad Sabatier wrote:
> Hey, Randall,
>
> Well, I *finally* got around to upgrading to the latest version (0.4.2c) of
> the AWE driver under 2.2-STABLE

Forgot to mention earlier that I ran across one minor problem in building a new
kernel after applying the patches.  In awe_config.h, I had to change

#include <osreldate.h>

#include "/usr/include/osreldate.h"

It seems this is due to the "-nostdinc" switch in the Makefile.

--
Conrad Sabatier
http://www.neosoft.com/~conrads

And the Deep Thought of the Day (tm) is:

The fact that boys are allowed to exist at all is evidence of a
remarkable Christian forbearance among men.
                -- Ambrose Bierce