Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 1997 17:00:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jaye Mathisen  <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        Carey Nairn <Carey.Nairn@ccd.tas.gov.au>
Cc:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>, Lennart Nilhov <lennart.nilhov@kagg.gy-edu.kalmar.se>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ccd-driver

Doesn't say on that man page that the disk can't be mirrored, and if you
look in the man page for ccd.conf, it specifically delineates that it can
be done, and further, I can speak with some authority since I use it in
that mode, that it mirrors partitions just fine, with some 20GB's or so
mirrored at any given instant at my location.

YMMV.