Date:      Mon, 7 Feb 2000 08:38:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ian Struble <ian@broken.net>
To:        Francis Abella <abellaf@allcet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CPQ Smart Array & IDE CD-ROM i

Try logging in to the CPQ TestDrive machine and take a look at the kernel
config that they are using.  Also IDA_COOKU_MODE=2 sounds like it may
help for your initial boot kernel.

Once you have installed do not forget to copy the custom kernel that you
compiled over to the hard drive from your boot floppy.  Otherwise you
will just have the plain vanilla GENERIC kernel and not your tweaked
GENERIC+ida kernel.

Ian