Date:      Sun, 8 Aug 1999 21:55:02 -0700
From:      obecian@cx33363-a.dt1.sdca.home.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCMCIA nics

I have a Netgear FA410TX 10/100 and 3com 3c574-tx neither of which are
supported.  Currently I run OpenBSD and Linux under the Netgear card.

I'm willing to purchase another pcmcia to get freebsd supported on the laptop.

What would be the best choice in terms of FreeBSD support?

Checked a lot of web sites (most are in japanese) before troubling you guys
with an email.