Date:      Wed, 5 Aug 1998 07:51:42 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        tom@uniserve.com (Tom)
Cc:        tlambert@primenet.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Heads up on LFS

> > It looks like the SpinOS people are using LFS.  They are also using
> > CAM.  They credit FreeBSD on their web pages.
>
>   What is SpinOS?  Are you sure it is BSD LFS, or is there own LFS?

An exokernel OS.

It was one of the OS's voted for on the page pointed to on the

	OS War to Cure Cystic Fibrosis

thread on the advocacy news group (there was an "OS war" in which you
could pledge money in the name of your favorite OS).

It's run by one of the universities -- I can't rememebr which one, sorry --
and it seems that AltaVista can't seem to find it.  It's written in
Modula 3 (of all things) and incorporates nullfs and lfs from FreeBSD,
as well as CAM.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---