Date:      Sat, 06 Dec 2003 15:42:46 -0600
From:      "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        cloper <cloper@crowncollege.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SUNRays

cloper wrote:

> I have a few SUNRay thin clients that I would like to
> use on something other than Solaris. Has anyone
> successfully used these under BSD? Does anyone
> have any ideas what so ever?
>
> Thanks,
> cloper@crowncollege.edu

No experience here.  Not much ideas, either,
but the list is a bit slow today, methinks.

A coupla thoughts...

Is the machine architecture listed on the
FBSD homepage?  (www.freebsd.org)

Is there hardware that is not on the FBSD HCL?
(www.freebsd.org/releases/5.1R/hardware.html)

With that said, the guyz at NetBSD claim to
be able to run on a toaster, or somesuch.
(That's at www.netbsd.org)

Good luck!

Kevin Kinsey