Date:      Sat, 25 Jul 1998 14:03:51 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <reyesf@newsguy.com>
To:        "advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG" <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: http://www.opensource.org/

Some time ago JKH "virtually" said...

>> Unless you want "Open Source" to be equated with "Linux", you guys
>> are going to have to send Eric material from our side of the fence
>> for his web site.

I did a took a more detailed look at the opensource
(www.opensource.com) pages and I totally agree with Jordan. Even
though I don't think Eric is intentionally ignoring other Free Unix
besides Linux, but the pages do give the impression he is not
familiar with the other free Unix which may have lead him to just use
Linux as a reference.

I sent him a few comments. For instance on one page he has a note on
how to get a "Free Unix", but only mentions Linux. I suggested he
placed the URLs for Freebsd, Linux, NetBSD and OpenBSD (in
alphabetical order).