Date:      Mon, 7 Dec 98 09:56:44 +0100
From:      Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
To:        dhammis@mail.mi.verio.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   XFree86 3.3.3 and 3.0-RELEASE

Hello,

I've had also a crash (Xserver crash + kernel crash) with a 3-0 (post
Release) and Xfree 3.3.3 (the crash happened during the execution of
CPU-hungry processes)

I haven't taken time to investigate this prob thoroughly (but as soon as
I learn how to debug a crashed kernel ....;-))

	TfH

PS : this is with an AGP Riva 128 graphics board / and in the meantime,
my machine is very stable.