Date:      Sat, 13 Jun 1998 18:50:00 -0300 (EST)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@jonny.eng.br>
To:        lcremean@tidalwave.net
Cc:        jonny@jonny.eng.br, kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: yahoo/netscape

#define quoting(Lee Cremeans)
// > // Anyone knowing the story behind the fact that netscape isn't
// > // offering Yahoo! in their search engine chooser?
// > //
// > // Is there any politics behind it?
// >
// > Yahoo is there.  Altavista is not.
//
// ...and the last time I went to Yahoo, there were links to Altavista
// everywhere--I think Altavista is Yahoo's preferred Web spider now.

Mine, also.  Hotbot was good at the beginning, but it could not stand
the load.  :)  Altavista Rulez !!!

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis            M.Sc. Student
jonny@jonny.eng.br                 Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro