Date:      Sat, 16 Dec 2000 10:03:32 +0000
From:      Den <ticktick@lineone.net>
To:        "Jack Juil Harris, Jr." <me@jharris.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD ROCKS!!!!

Hello Jack,

Saturday, December 16, 2000, 7:10:59 AM, you wrote:

JJHJ> I almost have it running full time at work.  As soon as I get one more app
JJHJ> to installed, I will no longer need Microsoft.

JJHJ> I am truly envied at work now!

JJHJ> Screw you Allen "dumb-ass" Lynch"

JJHJ> ______________________________
JJHJ> Jack J. Harris, Jr.
JJHJ> me@jharris.com

JJHJ> with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

DO you have to put ppl down?, this is a list for questions, and im
sick of seeing people putting each other down, if you want to do that
send an email to the person/s, NOT to the List.

p.s thanks to all the people who helped me with my modem problem
i got it working fine now, Thanks £;o)

Best regards,
 Den                            mailto:ticktick@lineone.net