Date:      Wed, 24 May 2000 03:44:40 -0700
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@freebsd.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Cc:        peter@freebsd.org
Subject:   [dickey@herndon4.his.com: http://x75.deja.com/=dnc/[ST_rn=ps,ST_m=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=626356488&CON]

---- Forwarded message from dickey@herndon4.his.com -----

Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 06:26:47 -0400
To: ache@FreeBSD.ORG
From: dickey@herndon4.his.com
Cc: dickey@herndon4.his.com

My fix was to remove trace() from the non-debug library (I didn't want to
rename the entrypoint - that's a bigger impact).  It's also a bigger source
change, since I modified the configure script to do this (since I removed
the other trace functions that support it).

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Andrey A. Chernov
<ache@nagual.pp.ru>