Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:37:59 -0500
From:      Joseph Koenig <joe@jwebmedia.com>
To:        Joe Altman <fj@panix.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upgrade gone bad, please help

At this point, I have upgraded my src as it was out of date before I
upgraded via sysinstall. The system is up and running, although far from
stable. My question is, at this point, have I done enough damage to
everything that using sysinstall to upgrade is out of the question, or can I
reboot my old kernel and try the sysinstall since my src is now up to date?
Thanks,

Joe