Date:      Tue, 9 Dec 2014 20:05:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      Susan Stanziano <susan.stanziano@xinuos.com>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   vmrun.sh error

Hello,

Craig suggested that I send this question to this mail alias:

A couple of comments after creating VM's and using the vmrun.sh in /usr/share/examples/bhyve/vmrun.sh:

1) I know you can't run two VM's at the same time with the same vmname, but the error message from bhyveload is not informative to a new user:

bhyveload: could not open "vmname"

2) The solution with the multiple use of a vmname seems to be that after vmrun.sh issues the bhyvectl --destroy command, if there was a "sleep 1" added, giving time for the destroy, the error message from bhyveload wouldn't have to happen.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Susan Stanziano