Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:14:09 -0700
From:      Etienne de Bruin <et@quidel.com>
To:        "'freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   crunched binary oddity

Greetings.  I crunchgen'd newfs and linked mount_mfs to it (among many other
progs), compiled it with success.  And yet when I boot my MFS kernel and try
to mount /tmp to mfs, boot_crunch complains that 'mfs' is not compiled into
it?

My /etc/fstab:

/dev/zero               /tmp            mfs
rw,nosuid,-s=262144,-m=0,-T=minimum  0 0
/dev/zero               /var            mfs     rw,-s=262144,-m=0,-T=minimum
0 0
/dev/cd0c               /cdrom          cd9660  ro,user         0       0
proc                    /proc           procfs  rw              0       0

Go on, give it to me.