Date:      Sat, 5 Aug 2000 20:22:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tad Marko <txtad@yahoo.com>
To:        Josh Paetzel <jpaetzel@hutchtel.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Installation Hang

OK...much better. Now I get:

... <stuff> ...

/bin/echo
/bin/expr
/bin/hostname
/bin/kill
/bin/ln
/stand/cpio: bin/ln linked to bin/link
/bin/link
_

And that's where it dies. By this time, it has already read the hard
drive and the CD ROM several times. I'm stumped.

Tad

>> --- Josh Paetzel wrote:

=====
It's tough being libertarian. Liberals think you're a
conservative, conservatives think you're a liberal.

This isn't my real email address.  I only use this one
when I need web access to mail. You can reply to this
note here, but my real email address is tad@earthling.net