Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:22:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      Me <d3javu1978@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   raid-1, Vinum

I'm using vinum Raid-1.
 I have figured out how to recover from a failed disk.
 Does any one know what to do if the disk that has the
 vinum configuration/OS fails?
 lets say I have a disk with a vinum partition on it
 and I want to create a mirror out of it on an entire
 new system. how do i accomplish this. I've search
 quite a bit but most senarios only show how to
recover
 a failed drive that doesnt contain the OS.