Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 1997 08:26:04 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>, stesin@gu.net, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Here's a radical idea...

In message <13131.856787811@time.cdrom.com> "Jordan K. Hubbard" writes:
: Right.  And I also forgot to note that for *many* ports in the
: ports-current tree, this is now the case.  Just do a ``make fetch''
: from /usr/ports with an empty distfiles directory and count the number
: of fall-through-to-ftp.freebsd.org-cases if anyone wants to see for
: themselves.  There are a lot. :-)

I've noticed a bunch while doing a make fetch for OpenBSD's ports.  So
many that I've had to do a make -k fetch, but even that seems to be
failing sometimes because it tries to go off and build depends for
some unknown reason :-(.

Warner