Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:05:09 +0200
From:      Henrik Nilsson <Karl.Henrik.Nilsson@home.se>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   native java on freebsd

Hi!

I'd really like to know how to acces the full potential of jni in
FreeBSD.
I just can't seem to get it to work...
with linux-jdk1.2.2 you can't read the correct lib-file. (I suppose it
wants a linux shared library)
with jdk1.1.8 it can't find it, and I haven't found any documentation on
where to put the location information about the lib-file.

I'd be thankful for any help possible, if you know some links with
information about this, please don't hesitate to send them instantly =)

regards,
Henrik Nilsson