Date:      Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:51:29 +0100
From:      mkes@ra.rockwell.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HP NetRAID ?

Hi

I would like to ask whether there is some experience with HP NetRAID and
FreeBSD. Currently this hardware is not explicitly mentioned at the
hardware compatibility list but I don't know if it is not just a
"repackaged" Adaptec.

Our company has HP as its (nearly) exclusive computer hardware supplier -
and we are going to buy a new main server for our office. HP announces
RedHat as one option for OS but I would rather like to stay with FreeBSD.
I think I know why.  :-))

Thanks

Mira