Date:      Mon, 02 Dec 2002 22:14:14 -0500
From:      "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   question in residue in umass.c

I recently got my TREK Thumb drive working with -current. I was hoping to
make similar changes to -STABLE to get it working. However, in -current,
one of the quirks that had to be set IGNORE_RESIDUE. There does not
seem to be any corresponding option in -STABLE.

If there is, could one of the USB Wizards get back to me on how to make
the appropriate change? The -CURRENT settings are below, as a reference.

	-Brian