Date:      Tue, 6 Oct 1998 17:51:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To:        Studded <Studded@dal.net>
Cc:        thepish@FreeBSD.ORG, The fine people at <FreeBSD-Ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Upgrade for netscape beta port and question

On Tue, 6 Oct 1998, Studded wrote:

> 	Now the question. Even though RESTRICTED is set when the search on
> netscape's ftp site failed, it tried searching ftp.freebsd.org anyway.
> It seems to me that this is a waste of effort.

Without looking too in depth at it, perhaps a

do-fetch:

	(cd ${DISTDIR} && ${FETCH_CMD} ${MASTER_SITES}/${DISTNAME)

would do the job, dependent on the fact there is only one master site,
which from the reason the port is restricted seems to be unlikely.

setting MASTER_SITE_BACKUP to null may also do the trick.

- bill fumerola [root/billf]@chc-chimes.com - computer horizons corp -
-  ph:(800)252.2421 x128 / bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - BF1560  -

	"Logic, like whiskey, loses its beneficial effect
	when taken in too large quantities" -Lord Dunsany