Date:      Tue, 30 Oct 2007 23:32:33 -0500
From:      Jack Barnett <jackbarnett@gmail.com>
To:        Freebsd questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Procmail/processing question

Procmail is working, but during a system upgrade I basically broke it
for a bit.

While it was down, all the mail was being collected in /var/mail/[username]

Normally, it processes incoming mail and puts it in
/home/[username]/Maildir/XYZ (this is what courier imap is using).

It is working and processing mail as normal; but the problem is that
/var/mail/[username] has collected tons of mail that needs to be
"processed" via procmail.
Is there a way I can pipe all this mail into procmail so that it'll be
"processed" like normal.

I'm thinking something like "cat /var/mail/[username] | procmail
-SomeFancyOption"

thoughts?