Date:      Tue, 5 Jan 1999 09:34:32 -0600
From:      Drew Mouton <drew@etool.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: shopping cart

Go over to www.neosoft.com and look at their NeoWebScript.

Frankly, my limited exposure to NeoSoft makes me think they're a
semi-cheesy ISP, but their NeoWebScript is excellent. It's all Tcl stuff
that works as an Apache module, consequently, in our limited testing it's
really fast.

NeoWebScript does a lot of stuff, and includes several demos, one of
which is a shopping cart solution.

Drew