Date:      Sun, 28 Mar 2004 12:37:51 -0500
From:      Frank Laszlo <laszlof@vonostingroup.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   gtk20 brokenness

--------------060401020402040902080702

apparently the gtk20 port is broken. Someone else brought this to my
attention, And I could also recreate the problem locally. Here is the
error from configure I recieved:

checking for connect... yes
checking for remove... yes
checking for shmat... yes
checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE... yes
checking for XOpenDisplay in -lX11... no
configure: error: *** libX11 not found. Check 'config.log' for more details.
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.

Attached is my config.log.
Thanks

P.S. I have the latest XFree86-libraries from ports.
Frank Laszlo
VonOstin Group
laszlof at vonostingroup dot com

--------------060401020402040902080702--