Date:      Fri, 05 Nov 2004 13:15:03 -0800
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   roll call and USB "plan"

ok, so, who's subscribed? (who considers themselves able to work on USB)

1/ where are we?
  I've seen USB commits recently from several people..
  anyone have any plans and uncommitted work?
2/ what do we need?
 I know we need to look at multifunction devices, and USB2 hub support
for USB1 devices.
 EHCI command completion interrupts probably also need work..
3/ scottl has said that he wants to work on CAM/SIM and that may impact
umass.
4/ I think we need to do more work on umass devices in general.

I have a work requirement to try MFC some of the more important stuff
back to 4.x.
Anyone already doing that? If not, I guess it's mine :-)