Date:      Thu, 19 Jan 1995 00:30:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      Denis Fortin <fortin@zap.zap.qc.ca>
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        bmk@dtr.com, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Reboots under 2.0-SNAP pppd (once again).

> > I just upgraded my system to the latest snapshot on wcarchive.  It seems
> > now that some bugs may have crept back into the pppd code.
>
> This is weird!  Why is nobody else reporting this?  I'll look into it
> as best I can..

I'm starting an upgrade of my home system to 2.0-950112-SNAP right now.
I'll report on its relative stability with PPP tomorrow if all goes well.

If all appears fine, I'll then upgrade our little gateway at work, which
gateways between a pretty heavy PPP load + ethernet + 4 SLIP connections
(and crashes twice daily with 2.0-RELEASE).

I'll keep the list posted throughout this process if anything significant
occurs.

Stay tuned.
--
Denis Fortin                                                    fortin@acm.org
DMR Group Inc, (514) 877-3301                        These opinions are my own