Date:      Mon, 9 Nov 1998 22:50:52 -0500 (EST)
From:      Ed Kern <dag@dag.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: telnet account

On Fri, 6 Nov 1998, Willow wrote:

> Anyone on the list willing to trade telnet accounts for testing and
> diagnostic purposes?  If so email me off-list and I will set things up on
> this end.
>
> I would like accounts on as many backbones as possible for testing.  I
> agree in advance and in writing if needed to abide by your AUP/TOS.

Hi.

Why not use various traceroute and looking glass websites around the 'net?
http://nitrous.digex.net/ is always a nice place to start, and there's a
good list of traceroute websites at
http://dir.yahoo.com/Computers_and_Internet/Communications_and_Networking/Software/Networking/Utilities/Traceroute/

> --