Date:      Sat, 16 Dec 2000 08:26:33 -0800
From:      "DINKEY,GENE (HP-Loveland,ex1)" <gene_dinkey@hp.com>
To:        "'Operador del sistema'" <operador@nietzsche.webcaribe.net>, FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: Port collection cvsuped

Although it may bekind of a pain in the ass at first I recomend keeping all
of ports cvsuped.  I just put it in my /etc/crontab so it runs every morning
at 4am, after the first one really there are fwe changes that get made.  It
just makes sure when I go to install something I've got hte latest ports
distrobution.

Gene Dinkey
Hewlett Packard Customer Care
TCD - PA-RISC based workstations