Date:      Mon, 14 Jul 1997 12:49:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jesse <j@lumiere.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   two ethernet cards?

Heya,

I'm probably gonna be getting a cable modem in a couple months when the
service will begin being offered in my area. I want to use it for all the
machines on my local ethernet. However, the cable modem also uses the
ethernet port. What I'm wondering is if FreeBSD supports having 2 ethernet
cards (one to hook up to the cable modem, one for the rest of the
ethernet), and how difficult it is to configure such a setup. Also, I
assume masquerading would be possible over this?

Thanks in advance.

---
Jesse <j@lumiere.net>
http://www.lumiere.net/