Date:      Sat, 13 Jan 2007 15:21:29 -0800 (PST)
From:      "R. B. Riddick" <arne_woerner@yahoo.com>
To:        CyberLeo Kitsana <cyberleo@cyberleo.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Geom <freebsd-geom@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: geom_raid5 livelock?

--- CyberLeo Kitsana <cyberleo@cyberleo.net> wrote:
> Is there a way to unload the geom_raid5 module? Every time I try using
> kldunload or graid5 unload, it tells me it's busy. graid5 stop does stop
>   the array (after unmounting) but it's started up again immediately after.

Hmm - not really... If u r really fast possibly... ;-) Try "repeat 100 sh -c
'kldunload geom_raid5.ko &'" (on ur OWN risk)... ;-)

What happened to our little debug message project (lets call it "Preparation
D")? I mean: The debug message in case of a parity mismatch during a verify
read...

-Arne

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time