Date:      Mon, 13 Aug 2001 22:43:51 -0300
From:      helio@compuland.com.br
To:        <freebsd-small@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problem building a custom kernel

Hi:

    I=B4m building a custom picobsd floppy based on the =B4bridge=B4 setup=
.
I=B4ve succesfully added sshd (ported by Luigi) and arpwatch. My last
effort is to add ipfm_mysql ( a modificated version that logs to a databas=
using mysqlclient). It=B4s statically built (using -g) and depends of
libmysqlclient.

   The problem is exactly the mysqlclient library. It uses =B4crypt=B4.
 if I specify the library in crunch.conf, I got the floppy donne but when
I boot with it, I got a panic - the system could not find INIT.
If I remove the library from crunch conf (and =B4prog ipfm=B4) it
works fine.

  I know it=B4s a crypt related problem but I don=B4t know why the crypt
in mysql is colliding with the crypt used by INIT.
In crunch conf I have to specify =B4libs /usr/local/lib/libmysqlclient.so=B4=
 to get
the floppy built, but it bloats INIT.

Anyone could provide a direction that I should follow to try to solve that=
 ?

Thanks a lot,
Helio.
-