Date:      Sat, 25 Jun 2005 14:56:14 -0400
From:      Louis LeBlanc <FreeBSD@keyslapper.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   commandline audio volume?

--IS0zKkzwUGydFO0o

Silly question, I know, but I can't seem to find the commandline audio
volume adjustment command.

Lou
--=20
Louis LeBlanc                          FreeBSD-at-keyslapper-DOT-net
Fully Funded Hobbyist,                   KeySlapper Extrordinaire :)
Please send off-list email to:         leblanc at keyslapper d.t net
Key fingerprint =3D C5E7 4762 F071 CE3B ED51  4FB8 AF85 A2FE 80C8 D9A2

Van Roy's Law:
  Honesty is the best policy - there's less competition.

--IS0zKkzwUGydFO0o

--IS0zKkzwUGydFO0o--