Date:      Thu, 08 Jun 95 19:57:49 -0500
From:      Vic Abell <abe@vic.cc.purdue.edu>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        (Vic Abell) <abe@cc.purdue.edu>
Subject:   kvm_getprocs(3) man page

I believe the kvm_getprocs(3) man page in the 2.0 and 2.0.5-ALPHA
releases has two errors:

1.  It specifies that the caller should include <sys/kinfo.h> and
    <sys/kinfo_proc.h>.

    Neither header file exists.

    I think the caller should include <sys/sysctl.h>.

2.  It specifies that the ``op'' argument should be a symbol of the
    form KINFO_*.

    Those symbols come from the non-existent <sys/kinfo*.h> header
    files.

    I think the proper ``op'' symbols have the form KERN_* and come
    from the <sys/sysctl.h> header file.

Perhaps the kvm_getprocs(3) man page needs to be updated.

Vic Abell <abe@cc.purdue.edu>