Date:      Sun, 14 Jan 2001 20:39:57 EST
From:      ChiaYuChen@aol.com
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mitsubish Pedion

--part1_a2.ebf5ce3.2793aeed_boundary

I have a Mitsubishi Pedion.  After I turned on the computer very often the
screen started to be foggy and different strips of colors started to show on
the screen and then computer stopped.

This machine is very unstable.

--part1_a2.ebf5ce3.2793aeed_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I have a Mitsubishi Pedion. &nbsp;After I turned on the computer very often the
<BR>screen started to be foggy and different strips of colors started to show on
<BR>the screen and then computer stopped.
<BR>
<BR>This machine is very unstable.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a2.ebf5ce3.2793aeed_boundary--