Date:      Tue, 10 Nov 1998 10:50:22 -0500
From:      "Larry S. Marso" <larry@marso.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cdrecord 1.6.1 error in man file

I'm working with both CAM and pre-CAM systems, so I upgraded to
cdrecord-1.6.1 which is supposed to work with both.  But I can't decipher
the man page entry for pre-CAM.

under the notations for dev=, it says:

	      On a FreeBSD
              system without CAM support, you  need  to  use  the
              control  device  (e.g.   /dev/cd0.ctl).   A correct
              device  specification   in   this   case   may   be
              dev=/dev/cd0.ctl:@ .

FreeBSD MAKEDEV creates a /dev/rcd0.ctl, not /dev/cd0.ctl.  And what is
":@"?  I've tried various specifications and none works.

Best regards
--
Larry S. Marso