Date:      Thu, 01 Mar 1990 09:10:48 +0100
From:      stevekm11@yahoo.com
To:        <>
Subject:   assistance

Dear George
follwing my discussion with a well travelled business
friend,who
confided in
me of your trustworthy and honesty in business,however
my name is
leonard
Savimbi a nephew to Late General Savimbi am from the
tutsi minority of
Angola but at the moment am in Accra Ghana.
prior to the news I heard about the death of my uncle
I decided to
contact
you,Before my Uncle was killied he deposited an amount
of
US$18.300,000,00
with a security company in Ghana,Though the security
company does not
know
the contents,he deposited it as a personel belongings
and made me the
next
of kin to the deposit.
Following his attack by by the ruling Angolan
Government and his death
I am
compelled to contact you to seek for assistance to
transfer this funds
out
Africa.
Brother 20% of the total amount will be given to you
while 10% will be
set
aside for any expenceses we may incur at the cause of
this transaction
while
70% will be deposited for me and my sister who is here
with me in any
Bank
in of your choice in your country,I asure you I will
send to you all
the
documents relating to this transaction.
You can contact me on Telephone number+233-24-610717
Best Regards
Leonard Savimbi