Date:      Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:06:05 +0200
From:      Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Success building 0.8.1 on FBSD?

On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 11:36:18PM +0200, Markus Holmberg wrote:
> Mozilla 0.8.1 builds fine on FreeBSD-STABLE for me (had to do a fresh
> checkout when going from 0.8 -> 0.8.1 though).
>
> Markus

Hello,

So far two replies, (plus a binary posted in another thread:-) which make
me think that this may be yet another -CURRENT problem. Oh well. Since I
don't have the necessary guru points to sit down and fix it myself, I guess
I'll just wait in case it repairs itself. This c++ and IDL and younameit
thing is too complicated to me:-) It used to work though...

Thanks.
--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM