Date:      Mon, 17 May 1999 09:37:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        "Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson" <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cox @Home and FreeBSD

On Mon, 17 May 1999, Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson wrote:
> I have been working on getting FreeBSD to use Cox @Home's Cable modem
> service. I have configured the box to use isc-dhcp2 like most of the
> FreeBSD links say to. The only issue is that it seems that they are all
> using Road Runner or equivalents. So with that said what is the equivalent
> off the rrlogin program for Cox @HOME?

Cox doesn't use a login.

I never tried real hard to get DHCP working on my home PC, I just entered
the IP address that windows was assigned and used that.

I've had the same IP address since we started the service about a year
ago.

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  949 443 4172
 Dana Point Communications, Inc.                            dan@dpcsys.com