Date:      Mon, 19 May 1997 15:19:04 -0600 CDT
From:      "Larry Dolinar" <larryd@bldg1.croute.com>
To:        michael king <mike_king@bc.sympatico.ca>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PRINTING

And the clouds parted on 18 May 97, and michael king
<mike_king@bc.sympatico.ca> said:

>HI THERE
>
>IT WAS SUGGESTED I WRITE YOU, RE A LITTLE PROBLEM I HAVE- WHEN PRINTING
>AN IMAGE FROM A SINGLE WEB PAGE. I HAVE A MAC WITH A EPSON INK JET

    <snip>

Mike,

It would be helpful to know who directed you to this list: it has nothing
to do with Macs (FreeBSD is only ported to the Intel line at present).

Consequently unless one of the readership wants to reply to you off-line,
we can't be of any help.

Also consider using mixed case in future: all caps is becoming
increasingly associated with SHOUTING, which I hope you didn't intend --
only the ex-musicians like myself are likely to go deaf over time.  8).

(insert light-hearted barb at Udo here)

There, Don, how was that?  (I still consider to the post to fall more
into the nuisance category than simple ignorance; just my opinion)

cheers,
larry

ps: followups to chat...