Date:      Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:17:15 +0100
From:      Stefan Thurner <thurners@nicsys.de>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   gdm keyboard

Hi,

I've a problem with gdm refusing keyboard input when it is started at
system start up (via rc-script). I'm using a clean install of gnome 2.12
and gdm with the factory gdm.conf on FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE. In the X
logfile there is an error at the last line:

(EE) KbdOn: tcsetattr: Device not configured

If I start gdm manually from a text console everthing works like it
should.

-Stefan
--
GPG-encrypted mail welcome! --> ID:E970FCBE