Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 1996 13:50:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
To:        Gary Palmer <gpalmer@freebsd.org>
Cc:        FREEBSD-SECURITY-L <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: IPFW vs. IP Filter?

On Sat, 22 Jun 1996, Gary Palmer wrote:

> I thought Alex Nash recently updated both? Have you tried our WWW
> pages to get the latest version?

    Nope, not AFAIK.  I'm checking my local copy of the Web site
(http://www.io.org/freebsd/), which is mirrored from wcarchive's
/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/www/data directory every night.  The man
page in -current's ipfw is dated Feb 24, 1996 (which is what my
2.2-SNAP machines say).  The default /etc/rc.firewalls script needs
updating too.
--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@io.org, taob@ican.net)
Systems and Network Administrator, Internet Canada Corp.