Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2002 20:32:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Robert Zimmermann <jojojernandez@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCMCIA woes on a Vaio F-Series

I'm trying to get my Lynksys PCMPC100 installed on my
previously owned F-630.  For some reason it keeps
forcing the IRQ of the card to 9, despite the fact
that i've specified it in the pccard.conf, kernel.conf
and kernel config file (and recompiled it).  for some
reason it also jumps to ed1 instead of using ed0
(saying ed0 present).

I've installing in just about every conceivable way
with the userconfig program, and no good results.  It
recognizes the card, forces it to irq9, and
(resultingly) gives me a lot of device timeout errors.

Is there any way to hardwire it to IRQ 10?  I think
this would solve my problem, but i'm not positive.

Bob Zimmermann