Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 1998 13:10:47 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Linux-FreeBSD Q&A

	I think quite a few people might have some experience on
making the transition to FreeBSD from Linux (or adding FreeBSD to a
system including Linux).

	I'd like to suggest an experiment in distributed documentation
writing, as follows.  I have posted a list of questions about
Linux and FreeBSD on my web server at

	http://freebsd.stanford.edu/FreeBSD/linux.html

that people with something to say about this can access and reply
to (there's a mailto: tag), answering existing questions or adding
questions and answers.

	I'll then act as the editor and put it together, back on the
web page at first (for further contributions or comment), and then
I'll post it here for comments and corrections; and from here it can
go other places where it might be useful.

	An important part of this is to put your name and email
(or whatever identifier you would like to use) at the end of each
answer so that contributors are identified and credited.

	So, how about trying it?

		Annelise