Date:      Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:38:42 -0500
From:      Programmer In Training <pit@joseph-a-nagy-jr.us>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: More ZIP Problems

--------------enig3169B050BEAAF2B12770A229

On 03/16/10 10:18, Lowell Gilbert wrote:
> Programmer In Training <pit@joseph-a-nagy-jr.us> writes:
>=20
>> OK, so I got the disk mounted as it was. Then I used fdisk to reformat=

>> it (probably not the best tool to do so, but it worked) to the default=

>> FreeBSD fs as I have no plans on using it on a Windows box, ever.
>=20
> Just checking: you did do a newfs(8), right?
>=20

That did it! Thanks (: Never had to run that command before when
formatting a disk (granted all I've ever formatted was a floppy disk on
a Linux box).

--=20
Yours In Christ,

PIT
Original content copyright under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org
Please do not CC me. If I'm posting to a list it is because I am subscrib=
ed.