Date:      Mon, 22 Apr 1996 22:15:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Sujal Patel <smpatel@umiacs.umd.edu>
To:        "Andrew N. Edmond" <edmond@uwyo.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Ensoniq SoundScape Driver?

On Mon, 22 Apr 1996, Andrew N. Edmond wrote:

> Looking at the FreeBSD-current LINT I notice some rudimentary support for
> the Ensoniq SoundScape card.  Will this card be directly supported in a
> new revision on the kernel?  Is there a way to currently configure this
> card as the system audio driver in the -stable or 2.1R kernel?

Though not documented, this card may work with your current kernel.  Try
this configuration line:

device sscape0      at isa? port 0x530 irq 10 drq 1 vector sbintr

The irq/port may be wrong (you may need to play with these values).

There will hopefully be better support for your card in FreeBSD 2.2

Sujal